What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd. including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’s web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA(Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 18 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18years old.
We collect your email address in order to:
We agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd. on CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’s behalf. ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ maintains its web sites and mailing lists. ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’s behalf. ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ communicate with you about offers from ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- ‘CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.’ advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- “We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd. at any time. CD Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction